We are currently recruiting for a leading, award winning studio based in Canterbury, they are currently seeking a Town Planner to join the expanding team. This role requires an individual with a minimum of 2 years' experience post RTPI qualification.
If successful the Town Planner will join a team of planning consultants who are all vastly experienced in both public and private sectors and have experience of working on a broad range of projects from education to industrial facilities, heritage projects and many other exciting projects.
The town planner should have the ability to work using their own initiative for this role therefore junior planners will not be considered for this opportunity. The client offers an excellent working environment for their staff and truly believe in staff retention and staff welfare.
Town Planner Position Overview
- Provide comprehensive planning feasibility and application service to a wide range of clients within the public and private sectors.
- Work with clients from individual land owners to larger developers, schools, hospitals and other public & privately funded bodies.
- Complete projects/work using own initiative and skills acquired throughout career.
- Always work within company guidelines and policies.
- Other Town Planning duties required.
Town Planner Position Requirements
- RTPI registered
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Living in or close to Canterbury
- Excellent work ethic.
- Strong communication skills.
Town Planner Position Remuneration
- Depending on experience level and individual.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job