Are you a Town Planner looking for your next contract?
Working as part of a dynamic and forward thinking department, you will be playing a key role in the planning team, taking forward planning applications, appraisals and monitoring and development plan advice.
You will be working in sectors such as Retail, Residential and Student Accommodation.
- Day to day running of a range of planning projects under direction of a Director.
- Responsible for a varied planning caseload, including application, objections and appraisals.
- Professional development relating directly to projects and development of winder planning knowledge.
- Developing knowledge and securing a thorough working knowledge of all aspects of planning law.
- Full membership of the RTPI (desirable)
- Full UK Driving license
- Experience in the public / private sector
- Excellent and focused report writing skills.
- Educated to a degree level with appropriate professional qualification.
- Ability to think laterally and strategically
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.