Town Planner - North London
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Due to expansion, this independent, chartered planning consultancy are looking to appoint a Town Planner to work as part of their North London planning team. The successful Town Planner will be working alongside senior members of staff to deliver high quality planning services for their clients, predominately within the residential sector.
Qualifications and Experience:
For this position applications are sought from candidates who have a relevant RTPI accredited degree, have achieved Chartered Planner status or are working towards this and have a minimum of 2 years planning experience, preferably within a consultancy environment.
- Preparing planning applications and planning statements
- Preparing planning appeals
- Liaising with clients, planning officers and third parties
- Undertaking relevant research and analysis
- Assisting with the support and mentoring of junior members of the team
- Working for a respected consultancy, with a friendly team environment
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary and full benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on or email your CV to and we will get back to you.
- Town Planner
- Town Planning