Town Planner - London
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Due to continued expansion, our client a UK leading planning and property consultancy are urgently looking to appoint an experienced Town Planner to work as part of their established London based Planning team. The successful Town Planner will have the opportunity to work on large scale, complex developments within the residential, healthcare, commercial, retail and industrial sectors.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must be RTPI qualified or working towards this with 2 year's industry experience
- Experience in the private sector is essential, ideally experience of working with major retailers, developers and land owners.
- Strong inter-personal skills and a high standard of report writing capability
- A full driving licence is required
- Competitive salary, company car and pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance (Income Protection)
- Potential for career progression
- Excellent terms and conditions
- Subsidised gym membership
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on or email your CV to and we will get back to you.
- Town Planner
- Town Planning