Town Planner Job Description
My client has built an enviable reputation as a leading residential developer, specialising in delivering exceptionally designed and built homes and mixed use schemes. With a large and long term development pipeline in place, the company is looking to attract a Planning Manager to join their residential business.
You should be formally qualified, have a strong working knowledge of the planning system and be able to work both independently and as part of a team, dealing with internal clients, local authorities, consultancies and other stakeholders. A background in dealing with residential and mixed use developments, gained from either with a developer, consultancy or local authority would be advantageous.
• Working on behalf of a major developer
• Based in Hampshire
• Variety of projects
• Large housing developments; 100-300 units
• Reports into Land Director
Key tasks would include:
• Working alongside Planning Manager to deliver a variety of complex planning applications
• Preparing and managing planning applications and appeals
• Liaising with local authorities
Package: IRO £55k