| Town Planner | Cromer | £30,000 - £34,500 |
Our client is seeking an experienced Town Planner to work in their office based in Cromer. The role is on a 12-month maternity cover contract and experience is key to be considered.
The position will cover a variety of roles including:
- Provide professional advice on a range of planning related matters.
- Process and make recommendations on an individual caseload of planning and other applications;
- To provide advice and guidance to prospective applicants, consultants and members of the public prior to submission
- To prepare and provide written evidence and act as expert witness on the Council’s behalf at public inquiries and hearings.
- To attend and present applications to Development Committee and undertake Committee site visits.
- To prepare supplementary planning guidance, policy statements and development briefs, including the necessary consultations, as required.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrates a wide understanding & knowledge of local government particularly relating to the Local Plans/ Development Management
- Experience of negotiating with landowners / developers
- Good knowledge of current planning legislation
- Ability to prepare detailed reports and letters & present information on complex issues
- Good communication skills across a range of potential audiences
- A degree & professional qualification in Town & Country planning
- Full membership of the RTPI
- Full driving licence
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Salary: £30,000- £34,500
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Town Planner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job