Town Planner - Bristol
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Our client, an established planning consultancy, with a network of offices across the UK, are looking to appoint an experienced Town Planner to work out of their Bristol based team. The successful Town Planner will be assisting with a variety of planning applications for clients within the residential, commercial, education, retail and heritage sectors.
In this instance applications are sought from candidates with a BSc and ideally an MSc (or equivalent) in an appropriate planning related discipline and membership to the RTPI.
Ideally candidates will have a minimum of two years' Town Planning experience, preparing planning applications and appeals, undertaking site development appraisals and liaising with clients, land owners and developers. Applicants will ideally have previous consultancy or housbuilder experience however local authority backgrounds will also be considered.
- Carrying out research on site development potential
- Delivering expert planning advice to clients
- Preparing planning documents associated with major planning applications
- Preparing and submitting appeal evidence
- Representing clients at Planning Committee's
- Joining a growing consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities
- Full benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on or email your CV to and we will get back to you.
- Town Planner
- Town Planning