Town Planner - Bristol - Leading Property Consultancy
£25,000 to £32,500 pa + comprehensive benefits package
My client, one of the top property consultants in the UK, are looking to recruit a Town Planner to join the established Land and Development team in Bristol.
In this role you will assist public and private sector clients of the firm to achieve their development objectives through effective, efficient and timely engagement in the Planning System.
In many cases, this will mean helping clients to deliver a valuable local development plan allocation, a favourable policy framework or a planning permission free of unreasonable conditions, obligations and levies but will also involve delivering advice that assists with strategy development, decision-making and problem solving.
You will work as part of an experienced and driven team to deliver outstanding planning advice on a wide range of development projects and issues, but with a particular focus upon advisory work in the residential sector. Initially you will assist with, and then manage planning instructions that will become increasingly complex over time as your skills and confidence grows.
- MRTPI or MRICS (Planning & Development Surveyor) with at least three years' experience post professional qualification;
- Inquisitorial and a problem solver;
- Highly analytical and numerate;
- A good verbal communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good at report writing and presentation; and
- Ambitious and enthusiastic.
- Attractive starting salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Join an established, supportive and respected consultancy in the UK
- Varied and exciting project profile
- Clear promotion criteria
- Join a large planning team (nationally)
- Central Bristol location
The Director leading this recruitment is keen to meet with suitable Planners immediately so to please register your interest below by clicking 'apply'.
For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact me on or
- Town Planning