The Kent office of a nationwide planning consultancy are seeking planners to join their growing team due to an increase in workload. The consultancy works across both public and private sectors including major house builders, private developers and local authorities. Having continued trust with their clients, they offers services beyond just planning and development.
You will play a crucial role in supporting the team across a variety of schemes including large scale residential and specialist care developments.
Your daily role will include:
- Managing applications through the development process
- Conducting site appraisals
- Assisting in the review of development plans
- Written policy representations
- Assisting more junior members of the team
Skills & experience:
- A minimum of 12 months professional work experience within a consultancy or Local Authority
- Either achieved or working towards becoming MRTPI
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An enthusiastic team player
This role would either be great for someone living near/ in Kent but currently commuting elsewhere, the consultancy will offer a great work-life balance. Equally, this is an excellent position opportunity for a step up in your career if you are already currently working for a as a planner in Kent.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.