Tour Coach Drivers Needed
We are currently recruiting experienced Coach drivers to join a growing Coach Company for the tourist industry in London. This is a fast growing company with the opportunity for growth and promotion potential that is going in the right direction in becoming the leading tour operator in Central London. Successful candidates will join a friendly Coach Company, Professional Coach Company and welcoming team.
The Coach driver role involves:
- Rolling Rota Shifts (Mixture of 5 on 2 of pattern and 6 on 3 of pattern)
- All year round driving- Temporary to Permanent Contract
- Operating top of the range Coaches
- 10 to 15 hour shifts per day
- Over time available
Suitable Coach driver Candidates must:
- Have a valid PCV (D) License
- Have Full CPC (Driver Qualification Card)
- Valid Tacho Card
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience driving Coaches
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a maximum of 6 points on driver’s license (No DRS, CDS and TT99)
- Good knowledge of U.K (desirable but not essential)
This is an excellent opportunity for professional Coach drivers not to be missed. Please send in your CV as soon as possible to be contacted for an interview.
- Coach driving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'