Are you a bus driver looking for a change of pace with a great work and life balance? We're currently recruiting for a tour bus driver with London's most profound tour bus operators in both excursion and sightseeing tours, within West and Central London areas. If this sounds good for you, keep reading!
This is a well established company, with the urgency to further expand its market share within the leisure and tourism industry. They operate a number of services ranging from site seeing tours to boat tours.
The position is a 4 on and 4 off rota with the opportunity to take on overtime in days off.
This is an ideal role for bus driver who wants the work and life balance that you cannot get from service work.
Pay Rate: £11.50 - £13.00 per hour
Tour Bus Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Full time, with permanent potential
- 35-60 hours per week
- 4 days on, 4 days off
- Pro-rota shifts - mornings, afternoons and evenings
- High profile London transport company
- Driving open top Double Decker buses for London tours
- Long paid rest/break periods
Bus Driver Job Requirements:
- Full valid PCV/PSV (D) license
- Full CPC qualifications
- No more than 3 points (No TT99, DR10s, CDs)
- Minimum of 2 years driving London Double Decker Buses
- Knowledge of Central London preferred
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
If you are interested, please apply!