Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting experienced bus drivers to join the UK’s quickest growing Tour Bus company in London. The company is looking to expand rapidly over the next year to becoming one of Central London’s leading Tour Operators. For the right candidates there will be opportunity for internal promotion within the firm as it grows.
Successful candidates will be paid £11.24 and be on a 5 days on, 3 days rota of shifts no longer than 12 hours.
The Tour Bus Driver role involves:
- Rolling Rota Shifts (5 on, 3 off)
- All year round driving
- Temporary to Permanent Contract
- Operating open top double decker buses
- 10 to 12 hour shifts per day
- Over time available
Suitable Bus Driver candidates must:
- Have a valid PCV (D) Licence
- Have Full CPC (Driver Qualification Card)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience driving buses
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a maximum of 3 points on driver’s license (No DRS, CDS or TT99)
- Good knowledge of Central London (desirable but not essential)
The Salary for this role will range between £11.24 per hour.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established company and the opportunity is not to be missed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job