Currently working, or interested in working in the music sector? A fantastic opportunity for a qualified Senior Accountant to work within a leading firm of Accountants within the music sector.
The firm are a leading provider of Accountancy services to the music, media and entertainment industry and due to growth, are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their friendly team.
You will have the opportunity to work in the Touring department of the firm, working with all levels of staff including juniors and direct interaction with the Partners. The role will be largely focused around preparing year-end accounts for limited companies, LLPs, sole traders and partnerships, with the opportunity to transition into a Team Leader role within your 1st year.
- Preparation of year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, Limited Companies and LLPs
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns, to be reviewed by Manager / Partner
- Supervision of junior staff
- Client contact via telephone & email
- Desire to progress to Management
Skills / Qualities:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experience working within Accountancy Practice, either within a specialised media firm, or a general practice
- Genuine interest in the Music industry
- Good working knowledge of Accountancy softwares, ideally Iris or Viztopia
- Ability to prioritise workload
This is a great opportunity for someone already working within the music sector, or equally someone looking to transition from general practice into this niche specialism, so long as there is a genuine interest in the industry.
If you wish to be considered then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers for more information about the position.