Total Rewards Manager
Total Rewards Manager - Dubai
Quest Search & Selection is working with a multinational electronics business who is currently looking to hire a creative and inspiring Total Rewards Manager to join their dynamic team based in Dubai, UAE. Your key role is to assist in the design, implementation and communication of all compensation and benefit programmes
The responsibilities of the Total Rewards Manager within this electronics business in Dubai will include:
- Guarantee links to business strategy.
- Analyze and enhance the company's existing C&B practices by comparing it to market through analyzing market plans, surveys, etc. and by building and maintaining internal and external relationships with clients.
- Determine compensation structure, including benefits, bonuses, incentives, etc.,
- Annual salary review and bonus processes management.
- Train and coach managers on the compensation and benefits policy of the organisation.
- Advise on Total Reward practices impacts on employee engagement.
- Conduct annual compensation planning and periodic market reviews.
- Manage preparation of periodic reports for HR
- Ensuring the compliance with compensation and benefits throughout organization.
- Assist in the workforce planning and budgeting process to support the HR Bus and finance.
- Guarantee accuracy and compliance communication materials' regular review and update.
- Assist in responding and resolution of audit queries.
- HR Policy manual and employee handbook, HRIS compensation and benefits data custodian
- Assisting monthly management and reporting including headcount, demographic analysis, turnover analysis, etc.
- Design retention strategies for critical skills and/or key positions
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Total Rewards Manager)
- Graduate of HR, Business, and Finance is preferable (Bachelor's degree). Job Evaluation & Analysis Certification is an advantage.
- 7+ years Human Resources experience with a vast experience in Total Rewards
- Highly knowledgeable with MS Excel and its functions (essential)
- Proven experience in responding to complex internal and external audit and working within a distributed Shared Service HR model.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a market leading business who value their employees as much as their customers. An excellent tax-free package awaits the successful candidate as well. If you think that you are qualified for the job, please submit your CV for review.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job