Topographical Assessor/Invigilator to start asap for 5 months initially based in North Greenwich
Your new company
London's largest transport agency is looking for a dynamic Topographical Assessor to assist in the Taxi and Private Hire Team based in North Greenwich. This role is with an immediate start and is for 5 months in duration.
Your new role
You will be responsible for invigilation of topographical skills exams for the Taxi and Private Hire team. When the assessment begins you will be monitoring individuals taking the topographical exam, making sure rules are adhered to. Additionally, you will be responsible for working on administrative tasks, data entry, issuing results letters, assisting with invitations, telephone work, creating/preparing test materials and booking candidates in for exams.
What you'll need to succeed
- Willingness to travel to various assessment sites (travel card provided)
- Excellent Microsoft skills, especially Excel
- Admirable interpersonal skills
- The ability to act with a high degree of diplomacy and tact
- Proven decision-making skills and an ability to make sound recommendations
- Customer service skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one the most influential employers in London in an exciting, fast paced environment, in addition to a highly competitive rate of pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.