Top Senior*/Associate Programme Manager £60 - £75k plus package
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a TOP Senior* or Associate professional to join this well established company and to be responsible for leading multiple programmes consisting of multiple projects within the contrurction sector. Although largely homebased, there will be some travel involved and you may be required to attend meetings at the nearest company office to you.
You must have experience with contruction programme delivery and ideally have CRICS or CIOB qualifications and at least be working towards them.
The post holder should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of managing multiple programmes and multiple complex projects
- Managing a team
- Ability to analyse and synthesise complex information and present it clearly and precisely, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to cope with multiple and changing demands, meet tight deadlines and exercise sound judgement in the face of conflicting pressures
- Experience of working a senior programme manager or lead in a consultative construction environment
- Agile - makes decisions within remit and executes in fast, simple and focused way.
- Embraces a collaborative working environment to achieve shared objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Strong organisation and planning skills to manage a wide variety of tasks, processes and responsibilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a strong results focus, takes the initiative to drive disciplined delivery of objectives.
This is a remote working role but you may occasionally have to go in to the nearest office for meetings.
* The job title of 'Senior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Programme Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'