TOP-CALIBRE EA with TECH BACKGROUND - £50k + outstanding benefits!
Our client, an innovative and dynamic consultancy based in the heart of Soho, are looking for a top-calibre EA to support the Top Dog in the tech division! A busy and fast-paced role, you’ll be based in offices that are slick and professional working for a company that is collaborative, dynamic and forward-thinking. Experience working in a busy, deadline-driven environment is essential, and you’ll need to be quick to react and on the ball! The job will also demand an individual who is capable of multi-tasking, using their own initiative and remaining calm under pressure; using their strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as their ability to act upon business needs to become an invaluable member of the team.
The role will involve…
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- International travel coordination including visas and itineraries
- Providing high-level administration, project management, and research support
- Building relationships with external stakeholders
- Processing expenses
- Client liaison
- Drafting agendas, collating papers, and minute taking at meetings
- Organising internal and external events
The ideal candidate…
- TECH EXPOSURE ESSENTIAL - must have experience working in a tech company/supporting a Technology Director/Chief Technology Officer
- Must be collaborative and used to working in a team of PA/EAs
- Well presented, articulate, flexible, and happy to turn your hand to anything!
- Must be confident working at a fast pace to tight deadlines - confident, unflappable, switched on, proactive
- Longevity in roles
- International exposure = a real plus!
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
*** ANGELA MORTIMER ACTS AS A RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR THIS ROLE. IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR INTEREST IN THIS POSITION ***
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'