An award-winning Top 30 Practice based in the City of London are recruiting for an ambitious Audit and Accounts Manager to join their established team. You will be managing a varied portfolio of clients across a range of sectors which will give you the exposure and experience to assist with your development. This could be the perfect position for you!
The firm are seeking a fully qualified (ACA or ACCA) individual who is currently working at Manager level within Practice, who is perhaps frustrated with the lack of progression or personal development within their current firm. You will be genuinely interested in guiding junior members of the team, as well as building excellent relationships with your clients.
- Work load roughly split 50% Audit, 50% Accounts
- Planning, controlling and reviewing client work ensuring that jobs are completed efficiently
- Holding pre-Audit meetings with clients
- Ensuring that files are complete and that all work is sufficient before passing through to Partners
- Reviewing all work prepared by junior staff members, ensuring any issues are referred back to the Audit staff
- Ensuring all deadlines are met in relation to tax and Companies House filings
- Large involvement in staff training including job allocation, appraisals, managing holidays, courses etc
- Identifying new clients through networking and marketing
- Involvement in tenders and presentations on Audits and Accounts
- ACA / ACCA qualified with at least 3 years post-qualification experience
- Management or supervisory experience
- Experience in a varied Audit and Accounts role
- Up to date with recent developments in Accounting standards
- Client focused
On offer is a competitive salary, alongside a selection benefits including 25 days holiday and a genuine work-life balance.
If you would like to be considered then please apply, or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"