This role will be based across two locations within Somerset and Dorset, and you will act as a trusted adviser to a range of clients.
• Assisting the Tax Team Leader
• Supporting team members with delivery of tax advice and project work (key areas include capital taxes, IHT & CGT). The successful candidate will be expect to play a leading role in the provision of related consultancy services
• Managing a varied portfolio of clients, including wealthy individuals and trusts
• Corresponding with HMRC and clients.
Qualifications & experience:
• ATT, CTA/STEP Qualified
• 5 Years’ experience working within Accountancy Practice
• Previous experience including IHT, CGT and preferably trust experience
• Farming & Agricultural background/knowledge and interest of this area would be advantageous
• Strong organisation and communication skills
• A team player who is passionate about great client service
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ideally have working knowledge of tax software e.g CCH, IRIS etc
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office
Attributes required; someone who is passionate about building lasting relationships and working proactively with their clients to help them achieve their goals in terms of long term investment strategies and retirement planning. You will be able to articulately advise on all tax related matters, holding Trusted Advisor status with High Net-Worth individuals.
You will be; CTA / STEP Qualified, and your previous experience will include IHT, CGT and preferably with exposure to Trusts & Investments. A farming and agricultural background / knowledge and an interest in this area would be advantageous, including landed estates.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in the field of taxation & you will be working with an established Private Client Team with an impressive portfolio of clients.
In order to be considered for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to Alistair Gray, Regional Practice Manager via email; Alistair.Gray@reedglobal.com, alternately please contact 01202 585585 / 07990 886464 during office hours for a confidential discussion.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job