Frustrated in your role through lack of progression or challenge in your work?
A Top 20 award-winning Practice based in the city of London are searching for an Audit Manager to join their fast-paced Audit team. Working closely with the Partners of the firm, you will run a busy portfolio of varied clients within the corporate sector.
The ideal candidate will be working as a Supervisor ready to take the step to Manager, or will be a Manager perhaps frustrated with the lack of progression on offer in their current firm or looking for the opportunity to work with some larger clients.
- Audit Manager
- Top 20 Firm
- 100% Audit
- £55,000 - £62,000
- Experience supervising a team of Audit staff within a sizeable Accountancy Practice.
- ACA or ACCA qualified with at least 2 years post-qualification experience
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Able to demonstrate presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Sage and Caseware (desirable)
- Strong organisational skills
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Planning and completion of statutory Audit
- Attending and leading client meetings
- Delegation and review of work completed by team
- Managing overall service delivery to clients
- Managing the Audit staff - including appraisal/mentoring/workload etc
- Offering support to Partners when required
On offer is a competitive salary as well as a selection of benefits including 25 days holiday and a generous pension scheme, among others.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job