You will be joining a firm that continues to grow, both organically and acquisitively, led by a forward thinking Partnership team attracting new clients while continually developing their staff by offering unrivalled personnel development plans.
The Poole office is this firm’s single largest location in the South completing a wide range and variety of audits for organisations that typically range from £5m – £70m turnover.
In order to be considered for this outstanding opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the ability to have delivered the following;
- Full responsibility for planning, budgeting audits, including co-ordination of management, attending client meetings and off site visits.
- Assess systems and controls, identifying risks as a result of the review.
- Perform analytical review and highlight areas for further audit investigation.
- Produce Audit Strategy Memorandum detailing the budget, staff assigned to audit team, to manage the audit risks and develop staff members.
- Where applicable, prepare or supervise the draft preparation of the statutory financial statements, based on information supplied by the client.
- Organise, prepare agenda’s for and where appropriate chair team meetings, communicate the strategy to all team members (not just audit).
- Ensure all team members’ objectives have been set.
You will need to have accomplished the following academia;
- ACA or ACCA Qualified ideally with 1-2 years post qualification experience
- Demonstrate a sound technical understanding of audit in the commercial work place under IFRS, UK & US GAAP
- Highly numerate with a strong aptitude to learn and personally develop
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships at all levels
- Start to develop a network of client contacts
- Act as a role model for the team and values others expertise
This firm offers an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career within a top ranked firm that offers the support and clear route for career development and progression.
If you are a newly qualified audit senior who is looking for a modern, forward thinking firm based in modern offices lead by a forward thinking Partnership where you will be rewarded for your hard work and success please forward your CV and covering letter to Alistair.Gray@Reedglobal.com or contact 01202 585585 / 07990 886464.
Should this opportunity not be quite what you are looking for but are considering a new position, I would welcome a conversation to discuss the other positions REED currently has within Accountancy Practice.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business