Here at ParkerSteel we have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Tools & Fixings Sales Executive to join our busy and expanding ParkerTools Division at our Canterbury Office. This is a full time role with a starting salary of between £20,000 to £28,000 dependent on skills and experience,with bonuses a potential OTE of £40,000+.
As our Tools & Fixings Sales Executive, you’ll possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- The ability to thrive and grow business in a busy telesales environment
- The desire, drive and determination to hit individual and team targets
Tools & Fixings Sales Executive roles and responsibilities include:
- As the Sales Executive you will be generating new business and building strong working relationships with key Accounts in your sales area.
- Your focus will be on core product area’s including fixings and fasteners, hand railing systems and workshop consumables (abrasives, tooling), supplying customers quotations based off material schedules and drawings.
- You will be responsible for sales in excess of £500,000 per year, handling both inbound and outbound sales calls in a busy telesales environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a sales environment within the construction industry but full training will be given.
A good knowledge of tools, fasteners and consumables, or experience selling/using construction related products would be an advantage but not essential.
ParkerSteel / ParkerTools Limited are a processor and distributor of multi metal and engineering tool products to UK industry. Our business objectives are to provide competitive, bespoke quality products and services on a “just in time” basis. We are totally focused on providing a fast and reliable service to our Customers, large and small, to support them in delivering their objectives.
Our staff are the core of our business and are the most valued asset. This is reflected in the way we are continuously investing and supporting our staff to improve their skills through training and development.
This is facilitated through innovation, clear and consistent communication to all stakeholders, and by commitment and effort to deliver value to all.
- Progression opportunities
- Annual Holiday allowance of 25 days after 2 years (plus 8 days bank holidays), (20 days first 2 years)
- 4 times death in service life assurance
- Pension contributions
If you have the requirements listed to become our Tools & Fixings Sales Executive, please click ‘apply’ today. We’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'