My client based near Bridgwater, Somerset are seeking an experienced individual to work as part of their fast growing precision engineering team. Supporting business activities in Thermoforming tooling and other high-end engineering sectors, they are looking for a Toolroom Manual Machinist / Toolmaker.
To be considered you will have:
- A strong understanding of manual machining methods
- Practical machining knowledge
- The ability to operate milling & turning machinery
- Ability to read and interpret machine drawings and models
- Experience in manufacturing components in a variety of materials to strict tolerances
- Hands on toolmaking skills
- Knowledge of Thermoforming, Vacuum Forming or Pressure Forming would be an advantage but not essential, as training will be given.
This is an exceptional company to work for, who continuously look to invest in their employees and modern technology. Salary and benefits:
- Twenty-five to thirty-five thousand per annum
- Advancement opportunities
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Work wear provided
- Monday to Thursday 8am - 4:30pm and Friday 8am - 3:30pm. A degree of flexibility to working hours will be required during periods of high demand. Overtime possible.
- CNC Machine
- Precision Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'