- £13-15 ph
- Excellent Benefits
- 40 hours per week
- Immediate start
My client, a prestigious Engineering company based in High Wycombe are currently looking for a skilled Manual Machinist to join a skilled Machine Shop
Working with other Engineers, you will be tasked with making low volume (usually 1offs) parts,
- Machining low quantities of precision component’s in stainless steel, brass and aluminium
- Full knowledge of all workshop equipment
- Ability to resolve queries and problems to best of knowledge before escalating up to next level ensuring minimum occurrence of errors and provide workable solutions
- Responsible for adhering to Health and Safety rules and procedures
- Conducting assigned tasks in a controlled and safe manner, paying particular respect to colleagues and equipment
- Skilled manual machinist (Milling, Turning)
- Previous high precision machining work
- General bench work experience
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.