- £13-15 ph
- Excellent Benefits
- 40 hours per week
- Immediate start
My client, a prestigious Engineering company based in High Wycombe are currently looking for a skilled Manual Machinist to join a skilled Machine Shop
Working with other Engineers, you will be tasked with making low volume (usually 1offs) parts,
- Machining low quantities of precision component’s in stainless steel, brass and aluminium
- Full knowledge of all workshop equipment
- Ability to resolve queries and problems to best of knowledge before escalating up to next level ensuring minimum occurrence of errors and provide workable solutions
- Responsible for adhering to Health and Safety rules and procedures
- Conducting assigned tasks in a controlled and safe manner, paying particular respect to colleagues and equipment
- Skilled manual machinist (Milling, Turning)
- Previous high precision machining work
- General bench work experience
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"