We are currently recruiting for an experienced Toolroom Milling Machine Operator for our growing Engineering client based in Wolverhampton on a permanent basis.
The job includes:
- Operating a toolroom milling machine operator.
- Operating a XYZ manual milling machine.
- Be able to read drawings.
- Experience working in a toolroom environment.
- Be able to work to close tolerances and have the ability to make one off items.
What are you having in return?
- Working on a permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits as pension scheme
- Working from 07.30 to 16 (30 minutes lunch time) from Monday to Thursday. and leaving at 14.30 on Friday.
- Optional overtime
- Pension Scheme
- 31 Days holiday.
Please only apply if you have experience in the role.
To be considered for this position please apply, or call us on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job