Job Title: Toolroom Improver
Pay Rate: £9.00 - £15 per hour DOE
Hours: Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 16:30 and Friday 07:30 - 12:30.
Workforce are recruiting for a Tool room Improver for a precision engineering company based in Oldbury. The company offers a range of bespoke solutions for a range of sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Marine and Transportation industries.
- Take on bespoke projects and liaise with management to achieve the best results.
- To provide support to other team members on conventional tool room machinery, EDM processes and CNC machining centres.
- To support the Tool room manager in and spares or breakdown requirements that are detrimental to production.
- To report any faults with the machinery or mistakes made to the jobs to the relevant staff.
- Ensure Health and Safety hazards are identified and reported and that you adhere to the company's Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure your area is kept clean and tidy and that all scrap materials are placed in the correct bins.
About the Candidate:
- Experience in engineering or a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of conventional machining including Milling, Turning, Grinding.
- Experience in CNC machinery is beneficial
- Must have experience in one off bespoke component manufacturing.
- Able to read, interpret and understand engineering drawings.
- Able to work within a team and on your own initiative while communicating with other staff.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.