Toolroom Foreman - £35k - £40k - Camberley
A Toolroom Foreman is required for a specialist manufacturer of plastics based in the Camberley area in Surrey. This is a good opportunity to join a very successful injection moulding company that supply into various sectors including automotive.
The Job Role:
The Toolroom Foreman will have the following job roles and respsoniblities:
- Man management of a small team of skilled operatives, determining priorities and distributing to team.
- Hands-on position for a time served toolmaker conversant with all toolroom machinery.
- Able to accurately quote necessary time for in-house repairs and modifications.
- Order spares required for repairs and modifications.
- Arrange spares / repairs as necessary for toolroom equipment.
- Liaise with the relevant member of the management team to advise status of repairs and modifications.
- Working to best practice standards .
The Job Requirements:
The suitable Toolroom Foreman will ideally have the following:
- Engineering mechanical qualification preferred
- Previous experience of moulding tooling
- Supervisor / management experience is advantageous
The successful candidate for the role of Toolroom Foreman will be paid a salary between £35,000 to £40,000, 50 hours per week.
If your experience matches, please apply to find out more.
- team leader
- production supervisor
- shop floor manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"