Rate: £12.00 - £15.00 (PAYE)
For my client which is based in Stockport we are looking for a toolroom engineer / CAD engineer to join the fantastic team they already have.
The summary of Position:
Reporting directly to the Toolroom Manager, this is a split role incorporating general toolroom responsibilities whilst developing CAD skills and working on Thermoforming tool design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We expect the role to be split 50:50 depending on work load
* CAD design working with senior CAD engineer.
* Training using Solidworks and Hypermill.
* Development of all aspects of tooling projects including bolsters/ stackers/ and ancillary tooling as delegated by your supervisors.
TOOLROOM & MACHINERY:
* Mentoring role along with Toolroom Manager for less experienced engineers.
* Tool cleaning and polishing.
* Lathe work.
* General tooling and stacker assembly work.
* Expected to gain full understanding the thermoform process with training planned with your supervisor.
* Development of skills relating to ILLIG production machinery.
* To maintain the Toolroom in a clean and workable state adhering to the clean down program to be implemented by the Toolroom Manager.
* All work must be undertaken in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with MACPAC H&S policy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job