Toolmaker - Injection Moulds -Basingstoke area
An experienced Toolmaker with experience within injection mould making industry is needed to join a long established and stable Injection Moulding Company due to its vast growth!
Are you a Toolmaker looking for permanent secured job in an Established Fast Growing Company?
Do you have proven track record of working in a flexible toolroom environment?
Do you have served background in mechanical engineering or similar discipline?
Then do not hesitate to APPLY NOW!
- As a Toolmaker you will do 39.5 hours per week
(Min 8 hours per day & 7.5 Friday) Monday to Friday
- Days Holiday: 24 excluding bank holidays.
- Available Overtime
- £14.75 per hour
Your responsibilities as a Toolmaker:
- Reading and interpreting drawings and CAD data.
- Planning and organising work to meet schedules.
- Liaise with mould shop setters & supervisors
- Manual Milling, Turning, Grinding, Boring, Plunge EDM.
- Polishing / Bench Fitting.
- 3 axis CNC Milling (Including High Speed Machining)
- CAM / On-machine programming. (PowerMill an advantage)
- Assisting in maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- To carry out other occasional mechanical and machine related tasks.
(the location is commutable from traveling from Southampton, Farnham, Guildford, Newbury, Reading, Winchester, Andover)
- Tool Maker
- Mould Maker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'