TOOLMAKER REQUIRED - £14.75 Per Hour - Permanent
Gi are pleased to be working with a well-established Injection Moulding, Mouldmaking and Product Development company. They are looking for a talented toolmaker who has recently worked within the injection mould making industry. An individual with all-round machining skills, ideally with an apprenticeship served background and ONC/HNC in mechanical engineering or similar discipline.
The work will suit someone looking for a permanent full-time position within a flexible, industrial environment. This family owned business has a strong belief in training and progression and will dedicate time and resources to ensure their new employee is comfortably handling their responsibilities.
Some of your day-to-day activities will include:
* Reading and interpreting drawings and CAD data.
* Planning and organising work to meet schedules.
* Liaise with mould shop setters & supervisors
* Manual Milling.
* Plunge EDM.
* Polishing / Bench Fitting.
* 3 axis CNC Milling (Including High Speed Machining)
* CAM / On-machine programming. (PowerMill an advantage)
* Assisting in maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
* To carry out other occasional mechanical and machine related tasks.
If you are looking for longevity within your next role, this is exactly what you're after as they have a focus on staff retention. Fortunately, if your time is invested in them, they'll be invested in you.
The role will require someone able to work 39.5 hour weeks with the successful candidate needing to be flexible between 8am and 6pm Monday through Friday.
Holiday: 24 Days + bank holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'