Competitive Salary + Overtime Opportunities paid at a premium rate (realistic OTE up to £40,000) + Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Generous Benefits Scheme + Bonus Schemes
Toolmaker required for a successful manufacturer who are well established within their industry and have a brand that is associated with quality. They are currently in a phase of rapid growth and are expanding their toolroom team.
The role would suit either experienced toolmakers or candidates who have experience of working on lathes, surface grinders, milling machines or candidates from a machining and/or CAD/CAM background that seek the opportunity to progress technically within a new environment. Candidates who have knowledge of plastic injection moulding processes are encouraged to apply.
Working within a plastics toolroom amongst a team of five, the role will primarily involve working to engineering drawings, hand sketches and written instruction for the modifcation and repair of injection mould tools, spares, ancillary equipment, jigs and prototypes. The successful candidate will work to a production plan and prioritise jobs accordingly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and varied department within a stable, successful manufacturer who supply to a range of industries. They offer a generous benefits package and overtime opportunities to boost potential earnings. Due to growth, both technical and managerial progression will naturally become available for the successful applicant.
* Repair of injection mould tools, spares, ancillary equipment, jigs and prototypes.
* Remodification of moulds to increase functionality.
* Working to a production plan to prioritise jobs and updating job record cards.
* DAYS BASED ROLE.
* Either an experienced toolmaker or candidates from a machining background.
* Will ideally have experience working with lathes, surface grinders, milling machines and/or CNC machinery .and/or CAD/CAM.
* Candidates with plastic moulding knowledge are encouraged to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'