Well established manufacturing company with over 80 years specific industry experience are looking for a Toolmaker to join their team.
Based in Hayes, Middlesex, they are a leader within their marketplace and enjoy the benefit of having a product which is in high demand. They have excellent staff retention and this position for a Toolmaker has arisen due to retirement.
- Candidates should be a time-served Toolmaker with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- As a Toolmaker you should have experience with either press tools or mould tools
- Candidates will have experience with all general toolroom machines ideally with experience of EDM machining and wire erosion
- Ideally Toolmakers will have knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoDesk Inventor or other relevant CAD-CAM software
- Toolmakers will be working within a small team working on a variety of precision press tools and mechanical jigs and fixtures
- Candidates will be working with traditional toolroom machinery producing and repairing press tools
- Toolmakers who have experience of EDM Wire erosion may be asked to program or operate EDM machines
- Toolmakers will be working with a variety of jig and tool designers, mechanical design engineers as well as other departments within the business
If you are interested in this Toolmaker opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job