My client is a multi-site manufacturing organisation with a fantastic reputation internationally. Within their respective industries, they are true innovators and leaders.
Alexander Daniels Recruitment Group is proud to be partnered with them during their impressive expansion and current recruitment drive. They have £12m investment over the last 2 years, have increased their headcount on site by over 100 new personnel and are truly leading the way in their industry.
A new vacancy for their Glasgow site is for a Toolmaker. The purpose of this position is to carry out repairs, preventative maintenance and manufacture of tooling, jigs, fixtures and associated equipment.
The successful candidate will work to ensure that both internal and external customer requirements are met. You will continually improve the process, product and delivery performance, to continually improve the service provided by the Toolroom department and meet the departmental KPI's at all times.
- Tooling repairs/Manufacture - to carry out work to best of ability, in a timely and cost effective manner
- Tooling Preventative Maintenance - to complete work on time
- Quality Systems - to liaise with QA department on specific related tasks, to ensure adherence to ISO and TS systems at all times
- To support production department if and when required
- To improve all internal and external customer related KPI's
- To ensure safe working practices at all times
- To ensure housekeeping is in good order, and 5s is adhered to at all times
- Toolmaker can advise production to stop in the event serious H&S or Technical issue
2 week x Dayshift, 1 week x Nightshift (repeat)
Salary of bracket £25k - £30k, and additional benefits
- preventative maintenance
- Tool making