Cordant are recruiting for a time served toolmaker to join an established client in Denton.
- You will be responsible for repair and service of high speed multi stage progression tools for production.
- Maintenance and repair to press tools
- Using standard tool room equipment such as grinders, milling machines and lathes
- Working from engineering drawings
- Disassembly and reassembly of tools
- Tool grinding
The successful applicant will
- Be a fully skilled time served toolmaker with turning, milling and grinding experience
- Be able to work from engineering drawings
- Able to work under own initiative
- Flexible friendly and positive approach
To apply forward your CV to the address given, or call Mat at Cordant People Manchester
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer