To join a well-established Engineering company, with the main objective to provide a prompt and efficient maintenance repair and tooling service.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Subcontract experience preferred but not essential.
- Excellent manual milling skills.
- Ideally, experience of wire erosion, spark erosion, CNC, surface grinding, cylindrical grinding.
- Experience of machine building.
- Qualified to BTEC ONC/HNC or equivalent preferred.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and policy.
- Document and update tool repair history and other work records.
- Service and repair tooling.
- Support new project tooling from commissioning stages through to start of production.
- Work within the manufacturing team, machining components using all available shop floor equipment, including: saws, milling machines, lathes, grinders and EDM equipment.
- CNC Machine