As a market leader in the aluminium extrusion sector, our client is seeking to grow their team during this exciting phase!
The main duties of this position will involve:
- To assist in the design of new prototype and production intent tooling
- To manufacture special purpose jigs and fixtures
- Service and repair tooling
- Continuous improvements
- Promotion of all health and safety within the workplace
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and qualities:
- Experience with operating Gates mill machines, manual milling and lathes; band saws; Haas machines
- Trade qualified An enthusiastic and energetic manner
This position can be either considered as a temporary contract or permanent role for the right person and would be an immediate start.
To find out more send us your CV today Job Type: Full-time Salary: £24,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year