We are representing our Multi-National manufacturing client in their search for a toolmaker. They are looking for the right candidate to join their team and proactively maintain and develop all production tooling equipment within the plant. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, please apply immediately.
- Finding and rectifying faults on Equipment.
- Maintenance of tooling equipment.
- Assisting with the development and improvement of tools.
- Liaising closely with other technicians and engineers
- Working as part as other improvement projects
- A time served toolmaker qualified to a minimum level of ONC.
- Good all round machining skills.
- Previous experience working in high volume manufacturing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job