My client is currently seeking 2 experienced Toolmakers to join their busy tool room within their pharmaceutical packaging company based near Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire.
The company are leading specialists within the manufacturing sector who are looking to add further headcount to the established Tool Room and Production Engineering Team.
* Responsible for servicing, modification and repair of tools for injection and blow mould
* The successful Toolmaker will need to have experience in both Surface Grinding and Spark Erosion, with experience in milling, turning, surface grinding and precision fitting.
* It would also be advantageous for the successful candidate to have experience in using CNC machines (up to 3 axis)
* Manual machining skills would be beneficial
* Previous experience in servicing, modification and repair of injection mould and blow mould tooling
* Experience in both Surface Grinding and Spark Erosion
* Previous experience with press and mould tools
* Experience in milling, turning and surface grinding
* Previous experience using CNC machines (up to 3 axis)
* Any manual machining experience
* Team working ability
* Overalls, safety glasses and safety shoes will be provided
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Bonuses paid annually for no sickness absences
* Contributory pension scheme
* Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8am-4.30pm and Fridays 8am-3.30pm
* Overtime where required
For more information please contact Claire Adaway on or to apply please use the link provided to upload your C.V.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job