Working on a days' basis, Monday-Friday, this leading manufacturer of plastic parts is currently seeking a Toolmaker with either Press or Mould Tool experience to work in their busy Toolroom.
As Tool Maker your duties will include -
- Day to day maintenance issues on mould tools and press tools.
- Fault finding, repairing or replacing worn parts and working to close tolerances.
- Assembling, aligning tools, checking shut offs, leak testing and hot runner testing
Mould tools vary from 60kg to 1 ton, with inserts changes from 56mm2 upwards.
Strip tools approx. 60kg.
To be successful in this role, the ideal Candidate will -
- Be a time served apprentice Toolmaker
- Have experience of maintaining either Injection Mould or Press tooling.
- Be experienced in all conventional machining (grinding, milling, turning, sparking)
- Jig grinding, laser welding and experience in hot runner systems would be advantageous (training will be given)
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- injection moulding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job