ASC Connections are currently recruiting for a highly skilled Progression Toolmaker to work for a well-known precision toolmakers based in Birmingham. Our client produce precision components for the Automotive industry and have a very respected reputation within their market space.
The person best fit for this role must have a considerable amount of experience working off CAD specifications, working to close tolerances and been able to produce new build tooling from very tight deadlines.
Duties for the Toolmaker role will include:
- Working off engineering specification to build precision components for the automotive industry
- Build, repair and maintain multistage progression and single stage press tools
- Minimal PC work
- Produce new tools, repairs to pre-determined times and estimates
- To conducts strips, rebuilds for maintenance, repairs and re-grinds
- Operates lathes, millers grinders and work to close tolerances
The skills required for the Toolmaker include:
- Must have at least 7+ years' experience working within a busy toolroom
- Must have worked off progression and single stage tooling
- Must a high level of experience working from CAD specifications
- Must have experience within a Steel and Aluminium environments
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages
The shift pattern for this position would be 7am-4.30pm Mon-Thurs and 7am-1pm on Friday, Overtime is also available as and when the business requires.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for the Toolmaker role and would like to secure permanent employment before the Christmas break, APPLY NOW! For further information please contact Noel Bailey on , alternatively email me on .
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com
- New Build Toolmaking/ Progression Tooling/ Single Stage Tooling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job