There is now a vacancy for a Toolmaker Training Assessor to join a leading training company in the Medway Towns. As Tool making Training Assessor you will be offered a salary in the region of £26,000 + bonus + pension + healthcare.
Previous teaching experience is NOT essential, but an interest in training is!
Toolmaker Training Assessor - Overview:
You will be joining a highly respected, well-establishing training provider that works with a number of global engineering organisations. Crucially you MUST have toolmaking experience, with a knowledge of manual machining. CNC knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential. Management / supervisory or team leading experience would be preferred, however this is not essential.
Toolmaker Training Assessor - Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assessing apprentices and learners in toolmaking
• Evaluating performance levels throughout the learning process
• Overseeing skills / assessments on various aspects of machining - milling, turning, lathes, grinding, some CNC machining
• Providing guidance and mentoring throughout the learning programme
• Completing relevant paperwork and documentation
Tool Maker Training Assessor - Person Requirements:
• Background in tool making and familiarity with machining techniques including milling, turning, lathes, grinding
• Willingness to work towards Assessor qualifications
• Good communication skills and ability to monitor and assessing learner progress
Keywords: Mechanical Trainer / Mechanical Instructor / Mechanical Training Instructor / Mechanical Tutor / Mechanical Teacher / Mechanical Teaching / Engineering Trainer / Mechanical Engineering Instructor / Engineering Training Instructor / Engineering Tutor / Engineering Teacher / Engineering Teaching / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Maintenance Technician / Mechanical Fitter / Mechanical Assessor / Training Assessor / Engineering Assessor
Commutable from: Chatham / Gillingham / Rochester / Snodland / Aylesford / Maidstone / Tonbridge / Tunbridge Wells / Sittingbourne / Faversham / Ashford / Canterbury / Gravesend / Dartford
- Tool Room