Due to expansion there is now a vacancy for a Toolmaker / Grinder to join a leading engineering company in the Dartford area. As Toolmaker / Grinder you will be offered a salary package of up to £30,000 + overtime + benefits. Mon-Fri days.
The Tool maker / Grinder will be joining part of a leading engineering firm, which is expanding its workforce.
Overview of the Role and Responsibilities:
- Working on surface and cylindrical grinding machines
- Producing quality machined components to tight tolerances
- Working from engineering drawings using own initiative and displaying a problem-solving attitude
- As Grinder / Toolmaker you will be responsible for ensuring the highest accuracy of produced components
- Demonstrating an understanding of workshop practices including toolmaking
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experienced Grinder / Toolmaker with knowledge of surface and cylindrical grinding
- Experience of working on a wide range of manual machines and materials
- Ideally some formal technical training, e.g. apprenticeship or City and Guilds certificates
- Surface Grinding
- Tool Room
- Precision Tooling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job