Global leading Manufacturer seeks to recruit a Toolmaker / CNC Machinist within the Tool Room
Main duties of this role will include:
- Setting up and operating tool room machinery for example CNC Lathes.
- Turning, milling and surface grinding are prime daily tasks using machinery and other conventional manual tool room equipment.
- Fitting and bench work of tooling, to include polishing and assembly.
- Conduct daily safety checks and workplace inspections to 5S standard.
- Machining of mould parts, jigs and fixtures.
- Operation of forklift truck within the department when necessary (potential training available).
- CNC set up and occasional programming of DMG lathes and DMG 3 axis machining centre.
- Set up and programming of Sodick CNC EDM wire eroder.
The successful candidates must have:
- CNC machining experience.
- An engineering qualification or be time served.
- A thorough understanding of technical drawings.
- A conscientious and flexible approach to duties.
- The ability to pay particular attention to detail and quality of work.
- The ability to build great relationships.
The company is extremely well established, and is truly the international leader in it’s field.
The company offers relocation assistance, and will consider day shift (this will remove the shift premium).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job