My client is a fast growing and ambitious company. They have grown over the past few years through delivering high quality products and industry leading customer service. They are now seeking to strengthen their team with an experienced Tooling Assistant.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support Production Manager and CNC Machinist
- Support in setting and cleaning machines
- Prepare and clean tools/moulds and assembly parts to include help in blocking up tools, clean vent and base tools, prepare patterns for foundries, clean cast ali tools, modelling of CNC fixtures, clean and deburr plates
- Support in assembly work
- Assist to ensure projects are manufactured to high quality standards and within agreed timeframe
- Tidy workplace
- Provide a courteous and efficient customer service for the business
- Make deliveries and collect goods occasionally
- Ability to use workshop machinery including band saw, circular saw, disc sander, angle grinder, electric drill and saw etc
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Able to finish jobs to a high standard
- Effective interpretation of instructions
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent customer service, providing a friendly and courteous company image
- Computer literacy, able to use basic software (Word and Excel) and able to learn new packages such as CAD
- Ability to read and understand basic engineering drawings (2D)
- Dynamic, adaptable, flexible and capable of managing changing priorities and tasks
- Approachable and supportive team player
- Possess a clean driving licence
Due to the nature of the role, some weekend work may be required.
Sunshine Recruitment Group Ltd is an innovative, progressive recruitment consultancy where people matter. We are an equal opportunities employer and proactively support work-life balance.
- Production Processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'