As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for a Tool Van Sales representative to cover South East England for Allparts, SC Motor Factors and GSF Car Parts branches.
We are looking for a committed self-starter, who will visit targeted existing branch customers both with the local representative and on occasions alone; to demonstrate and sell the range of tools and equipment both displayed on the van and in the wider sense available through the business.
The successful candidate must hold a full UK Driving Licence with a maximum of 6 points.
The role will involve:
- Driving the Angry Jester Tool Van (VW LWB Crafter Van) safely and efficiently to targeted workshop customers
- Performing a weekly audit of the tools and equipment loaded and booked to the van
- Manage the administration of reporting the orders taken and sales each day
- Work to an agreed daily/weekly target for sales
- Manage a visit diary projecting at least 4 weeks in advance synchronised with the appropriate branch manager
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
- Build a strong relationship with all appropriate network branch managers and SDM’s
The ideal candidate will have a great track record with a strong sales background, with the ability to work quickly and under pressure. You will be target driven and motivated by achieving objectives, being naturally positive and confident. You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, customer focussed and keen to achieve. Knowledge of car parts and the automotive industry is desirable, however not essential.
Competitive + a performance related bonus
Average of 45 hours per week between Monday to Friday
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Online discount portal for major retailers, local attractions, cinema tickets plus much more.
- Voluntary Healthcare Cash Plan
- Staff discount on company products
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click on the link which will take you to our company website to apply.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.