Abstract Recruitment are seeking a tool technician for our client based in Northampton.
1. Complete tool fits safely and to a high standard within the required time.
2. Complete tooling check sheets accurately with the correct information, when completed hand in to designated area outside production office.
3. Complete any press maintenance that’s required (inserts, seals, cooling sprays)
4. Complete minor tool repairs and report any major repairs.
5. Complete tool overhauls.
6. Maintain all equipment including gun refurbishment, receiver frames and spray frames etc.
7. Communicate all issues and keep all departments informed of all activities.
8. Assist with training when fully competent
9. Complete the T.I.E form after every tool fit
10. Complete any tasks given.
11. Complete daily 5s audits in the filler room/workshop/production areas
12. Attend monthly meetings
13. SQC cards to be completed every month
14. VTS training to be completed every month
15. Complete all work in the specified time
16. Complete tool preps safely and to a high standard within the specified time
17. Complete check sheets accurately with the correct information.
18. Advise of any shortages through the consumable management sheets.
1. Tools stored away with correctly
2. Complete tool paperwork.
3. Report all tooling issues using the correct form
4. Follow 5s procedures all of the time
5. Complete 1 improvement every month and assist with general improvements.
6. Assist with Tool fitting & Tool prep operations including gun maintenance etc.
7. Follow the production plan daily for tool fit times and the order of which to do the preps in.
9. Complete daily fork lift checks.
10. Complete a tooling report sheet and place it in the report tray for the tooling coordinator
Every time you experience any issues or have recommended improvements.
Follow all safety procedures and wear PPE.
Report all safety issues.
Take part in keeping yourself and others working safe at all times.
Ensure Safety quick cards are completed monthly.
1. Never leave any area untidy for the next shift; you should leave everything as you would like to receive it.
2. Any poor housekeeping passed on to another shift will not be tolerated; you should always leave the place 100%.
3. Complete housekeeping as requested.
Complete a handover with the previous and oncoming shift and pass on any issues
Shift: 6-2pm & 2pm -10pm & 10pm- 6am you must be flexible
Pay rate: £8.50 per hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job