We require an experienced Tool Setter to work in a busy production environment in the Nottinghamshire area which will involve doing the following duties:
- Quality checking finished products once the plastic has been injection formed.
- Completing regular maintenance on the Thermoforming machines to ensure that breakdowns and costs are kept to a minimum
- Communicate any issues to team leader
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Completing quality check documentation
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work for a well known manufacturing company on a permanent contract
- Weekly rotational shifts (mornings and afternoons - maybe required to work nights)
- An annual salary of £19 - £21k depending upon experience, plus overtime which is regularly available at time and a half
- The chance of working within a friendly, pleasant and clean working environment
- 28 days per annum annual leave
- A company pension scheme
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate
We are looking for people:
- Who like working in a busy manufacturing environment
- Have good hand eye co-ordination skills
- Have good communication skills
- Have recent relevant work experience preferably in a Thermoforming or Mechanical Background
- Who are able to work on their own or as part of a team
- Who are willing to attend training sessions and develop their skills
- Who are flexible in working hours as you maybe required to do a 2 or 3 shift rotation / 12 hour shifts during peak periods for the business.
Due to location and shift timings the ideal candidate will either have their own transport.
Is this for you?
If this Tool Setter role sounds like the job for you and you have the qualities listed above then please send your CV to or click the link below to apply now!
Not for you?
It maybe worth noting that from our Nottingham Head Office we also recruit for Production Operatives, Food Production Operatives, HGV/LGV Driving roles, Forklift Drivers, Multi Drop Van Drivers, Machine Minders, Warehouse Operatives, Print Finishers, Cleaners and Refuse Collectors in the Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire areas. To apply for any of these types of roles please send your CV to .
Here at Thorn Baker we specialise in the sourcing and supply of experienced warehouse operatives to companies across the Midlands. Thorn Baker Recruitment operate as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job