A fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturer based in Wales. My client is looking for a Tool Maker to join the team on a permanent basis. This opportunity will suit an apprentice trained Tool Maker who has at least 3 years’ experience of working within a similar role. The role is paying £27,000.00 - £32,000 (DOE).
The successful applicant will be reporting into the Engineering Manager and will be provided with on-going training and opportunities to progress within this growing business.
Skills / Experience
The successful applicant will:
- Have a time served apprenticeship in tool making.
- Be able to use conventional machinery such as milling, turning and surface grinding.
- Be able to design and manufacture jigs and fixtures
Experience in the following is an advantage, however full training will be provided:
- 3D milling, EdgeCAM and One CNC
- Operation and programming of Fanuc controlled lathe/machining centres with live tooling
- Spark erosion
- Basic fabrication and welding
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Richard Pearson at Yolk Recruitment on 02920-220-078.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*