Role Title: Tool Maintenance
Location: Rushden, Northamptonshire
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-5pm Friday 7am-12pm
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and management of all tooling, machinery and access equipment that is on site. Previous experience is essential along with the highest regard for Health & Safety.
· Manage/oversee the repair and maintenance of all company tooling, machinery and access equipment;
· Manage and maintain an accurate and up to date tool register;
· Liaise with suppliers to negotiate tool prices and chase repairs;
· Undertake and oversee all tooling/machinery training for new starters and any refreshing of any current employees;
· Monitor the performance of all tooling/machinery and highlight any necessary training and areas for improvement;
· Daily tool and machinery checks; logging of damages, costs and accountability.
· Periodic checks for all access equipment and see through if any repair work
· Manage any changes in process, products, methods as and when necessary;
· Maintain individuals tool training status and identify any needs for retraining/refreshing;
· Oversee and manage the maintenance and upkeep of all screw stations throughout the factory;
· Conduct regular audits of all company tooling throughout the factory;
· Register all new tooling with the toolings manufacturer;
· Undertake First Aider duties;
· Investigate any tool/machinery related accidents;
This role is immediately available for the right candidate. For consideration, please submit an up to date CV detailing your relevant skills and experience for this role. Interaction Recruitment, Northampton - Naomi Penn
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'