Tool Hire Training Manager - Jewson, part of the Saint-Gobain Group - Winners of Top Employer 2016, 2017, 2018.
We're looking for a National Training Manager for our Tool Hire team. Our TH Training Manager will conduct workshops and individual training sessions by preparing educational videos and course material. You will develop training plans that will address the needs of our colleagues, customers and suppliers using a variety of methods.
In this role, there will be the opportunity to host product and supplier demonstrations. Occasionally, you'll also be required to travel in this role, providing ongoing support to our branch and sales networks across our brands whilst promoting a positive Tool Hire image at all times.
Here at Jewson, we pride ourselves on delivering great service and expert advice to everyone who walks through our branch doors. So whether you are a local tradesman or a corporate business, we help our customers find the best solution possible, supplying them with anything from cement mixers to landscaping equipment to diggers. Our Tool Hire team ensure our customers can hire what they need, when they need it.
So have you got the right tools for the job?
- Enjoy being hands - on with Tools, DIY and renovations.
- You must have a clean driving license (travel is essential with regular overnight stays on a weekly basis as required).
- A proven track record in designing and delivering successful training programs.
- Experience of traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.).
- Can demonstrate Industry / Market place knowledge.
- The ability to present, plan, communicate with ease, multi-task and diary manage.
- Excellent people skills for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, in particular PowerPoint.
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Career progression opportunities.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme.
- Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff Discounts on high street brands.
So if this sounds like you and you're up for a new challenge, get in touch today to find out more!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: http://applicantdataprivacy/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'